Tuesday 4 August 2009

Give it a Go!

i've been browsing and skimming people's blogs, and been reading friends' blogs for years now. i've also attended a special course for blogging conducted by my colleague months back. but why couldn't i start writing myself? no motivation maybe. no stories to be told. feel shy if people read my thoughts. well, last week, i had a department meeting. then, a friend of mine, faz, she came into the multimedia lab where we had the meeting, and joyfully claimed 'I'm now a blogger!'. why? i asked. and she said, she had just attended a blogging course and had created blog of her own. WOW, that's wonderful. and i got the chance to visit her blog a few days later. now THAT inspires me to create mine. and I decided that I should give it a go! so here is my blog, and my first posting. Thank you, Faz darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment